Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

une journée de travail typique
o Préposée à la réception (Former Employee) –  La Malbaie Qc21 December 2013
CHECK IN CHECK OUT des clients,régler les problèmes,si il y'a lieu,donner le meilleur de soi meme de façon a satisfaire la clientèle,ceci est le point crucial,dans le contact direct avec la clientèle de 5 etoiles,ou n'importe quel autre métier ayant une interaction avec la clientèle.
Pros
satisfaction du client
Cons
de longues heures debout mais ceci est le propre d'un métier dans le commerce

Other Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Outstanding Company
Banquet Setup Manager (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB5 April 2018
Fairmont is the company I've worked for, the longest in my life. I have nothing but positive things to say about the company. I'd like to stay with them if possible, if a job that interests me comes up during my search, I'll certainly apply.
Pros
Free lunches, Salary, Benefits, Company Culture
Colleagues are like family, management are the out of town family you never want around
In Room Dining Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB31 March 2018
The people you work with are your family, day in and day out, have to rely on them 100%
Management (upper, lower, food and non-food) isn't great here, not reliable or trustworthy
Not enough staffing or product to make it through a busy weekend, without stealing from the other departments, and your managers will encourage it instead of asking upper levels to come up with a full time solution
You learn to rely on yourself, and those who prove themselves, and not the ones who don't call in sick and never get penalized for it
Long time staff keep leaving, no one really wants to work here, but it's cheap rent and easy money - if that's what you want
Pros
Cheap Rent, Easy Money
Cons
Bad Management, Low Quality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3