Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Culture reviews

Clear

Found 198 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,930 reviews

Great Place to work overall

It was a great and wonderful experience working for Fairmont, and honestly I really would love to work for them again one day, it's one of the best community environment there to work in. You are always engage in doing something community wise, lots of activities to keep you motivated, I have lots of great memories working there over the years, each department have their own goals to achieve, and sometimes you are rewarded for doing so, it's a excellent company that I can recommend for anyone of course, it's all up to you for making the best and takes nothing for granted.

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say, it's an amazing place to work for anyone

Super

Fairmont a un milieu de travail exceptionnel, une formation complète, personnel motivé, programme au employé complet, Direction et gestionnaire à l’écoute de ses employés.

Pros

Direction exceptionnelle

Cons

Aucun

great and talent team/culture

overall not a bad company. extended benefit is pretty basic with pension plan. The company promotes collaborating culture with good training system. Unfortunately the management team is not always leaders of the example. Some top management team member have no hospitality background and don't understand the company's policy.Dealing with demanding customers plus rotating shifts can make work more stressful. not a work/life balance type of job unless you are at the top of seniority.

Pros

free lunch and extended benefit

Cons

Productive, collaborative and friendly work environment. I have developed my skills, knowledge through my work place and colleagues.

Friendly work environment. Experienced colleagues.Cooperative, helpful and Experienced managers.Great employee Benefit.Historical work place to work with one of the best hotel.

Awesome workplace because of awesome hardworking hospitable people.

Awesome workplace because of awesome hardworking hospitable people. We take care of people and create awesome memories for guests and co workers alike.

It was a memorable experience

An amazing work place with a good bunch of people around. It is a good place to have fun along with your work, specially for the people who likes hiking, skiing etc. I believe its a dream place for many to being there.

Job de reve

Cette emploi et l'une des plus belles expériences de vie que j'ai la chance de vivre. Un endroit si, professionnel, courtois, à l'écoute, à notre disposition, cet endroit est pour moi un souffle sur un dur jeune début de carrière. Je suis fière de travailler pour le reine et je me sens privilégiée de faire partie de leurs équipes. je n'échangerais mon emploi pour rien au monde !

Pros

Salaire/ ambiance/ avantages/ horaire

Cons

Voyagement

Super ambiance et beaucoup d'avantages sociaux

Super ambiance de travail, très belle gang ! lieux de travail époustouflant

The Years of loyalty show

Half the workforce at Fairmont have given 10+ years of service To the hotel, proof that it is a great place to work. The job is fulfilling, the team is a family, it is a wonderful place to grow professionally and personally.

Greatest hospitality company

Very strong culture, big machine but still feel like family. Take great care of employees. They even support bottom performers and turn them into strong team members.

Jobs at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

Best place to work

Was the best place to work then covid hit. I'd still be there with those amazing people . Work was so much fun and made me want to work , I loved getting up and going to that beautiful building

Beautiful place to work, amazing staff and management.

Great work life balance and amazing people to work with in the Guest services department. They understand and encourage activities outside of work and try and let you have the best work life balance along with other amazing perks from the hotel. My favourite employer hands down.

Pros

Fun staff including team members and management, great work life balance, unreal starting salary, lots of growth potential, beautiful place to work, free staff cafeteria

Cons

Can get a bit stressful but you have support from your team- can sometimes be boring but again, you work with an amazing crew

Work place culture

Challenging and enthusiastic gives me more positives and inspiring..my time to show my abilities and hardworking attitude...I’m excited to go work....

Exciting place to work. Great opportunity to receive experience in so many different areas.

I thoroughly enjoyed the work I did. It is a wonderful opportunity to try to turn moments into memories for our guests each and every day. It is also a privilege to work with a group of highly talented people.

Great benefits

Overall work can be stressful at times (when its very busy) but management is helpful and supportive. Culture of inclusivity, diversity, and support. Pay could be better but is very competitive of the area (town is very expensive to live in).

Pros

Staff Activities, Mental Health Liaison, Free Lunches

Fast paced

Dedicated leaders who train you very well. Face paced but they never let you fall behind. The work culture was friendly and accommodating. I really learned to stretch myself to the full extent of my capabilities.

Pros

Uniform, meals and other benefits

Cons

Very fast paced

great job

fulfilling role and great people to work with. Working at the Fairmont has a lot of great perks and one of them is travelling the world. lots of room for advancement as well

Positive culture

A great place to work. I have never worked at a friendlier place. You do not find the normal whinging that you find at most other jobs. A real positive team atmosphere.

Fun workplace

It is an amazing place to work, everyone there is super kind. Everyone there loves what they do and is super passionate. You learn a lot from being around the people there and are well supported.

Environnement de travail qui surpasse les attentes

Environnement de travail qui surpasse les attentes.

Great Environment

The working environment at the fairmont jasper park lodge is very fun and very rewarding, for me it was a great way to learn to live on my own and meet new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2