Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Happiness score is 79 out of 100

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

Great workplace culture! Excellent opportunity for career growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is the amazing people you get to meet and work with; very professional environment. Great travel perks!
Pros
AMAZING food and awesome people!
Working in Jasper was life changing. Everyday I would have a breathtaking (and short) walk to work from my subsidized on site apartment. My daily tasks include generating and editing proposals, contracts, addendums, and all administrative sales related tasks. In addition I was also the on-site trainer for the Sales team, where I trained many new colleagues and managers. In addition, you are also asked to join the Conference Services Team at times to help out with their events (registration, packaging, hosting activities), which changes all the time. Management was always supportive and amazing, they become good friends as you really do rely on each other. The hardest part of the job was finding a good time to actually take a vacation as I was the only Coordinator for my managers. In order to take a vacation I would have needed to find a replacement coordinator who was willing to take on all the extra tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, the office environment, the perks and the fact that I was living in Jasper!
Pros
Amazing benefits and perks!
Cons
May be difficult to move up in city properties