Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Happiness score is 78 out of 100

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Outlet Manager

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Great people at all levels of the company - joining Makkah Royal Clock Tower A Fairmont Hotel is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other. Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.
Pros
The work culture is pretty good, flexible working from home and nice people willing to help everywhere
Cons
I can not think of that ..No Cons
Dreary Very Political with Very little structure due to high turnover. You need to have a plan and go for it and just deal with it. No cohesiveness due to everyone out for their own interest. If you are looking to learn something by having a mentor or guide dont bother. Go there do it yourself and fight for every inch and you have a lot of opportunity. Not a long term destination for most.
Cons
- A lot of leadership courses - opportunity to grow in company - great benefits - amazing leadership team - only hires the best of the best colleagues
I work with one of the most prestigious companies in Hospitality Industry so its a very challenging place as its a unionized work place. I am a very pasionate about my work & being in this business for over 8 years, i have learnt to enjoy my work & also enure that my colleagues are enjoying too.
Working for Fairmont was an awesome time and I had a great time learning and developing skills to take forward to other jobs. Always a great fan of this brand and the location of this property right in the airport provide direct access to all the action of airport operations.
Pros
Views, being part of the busy airport atmosphere, benefits package
Cons
Travel distance from downtown Vancouver