Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Massage Therapist

My position at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge as a Registered Massage Therapist has provided me with an overall wonderful experience. This position jump started my career within the luxury spa setting. I was treated fairly, however there was some poor and unprofessional management which made it a more negative experience. Within a short time, I was given a variety of opportunities to advance within the Fairmont brand which was extremely appreciated although I continued my position as an RMT. I benefitted greatly from the overall experience, however I would not consider returning to that position for future employment.
Pros
Staff team, Clientelle
Cons
Poor Management
While I enjoyed working there for the short time I was a contract RMT, the management really needs to make the Massage Therapy offerings a priority if this is to be a sustainable offering for the Health Club.
Pros
flexible hours, friendly environment
Cons
below industry-standard split; lack of steady clients, no benefits
To work in one of the best place in the carribean was worth leaving the country and stayed there for three years. Learned a lot about dealing with guest and i enjoyed talking to them.
hate my worse experience as a massage therapist and i would never accept a job at the fairmont again
Pros
room and board
Cons
mismanaged