Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Housekeeping Manager

Every employee was treated with respect, this company has an incomparable way of doing things, not just for the guests but for its workers. Benefits, growth opportunities, job stability, lunch, break times, training and couching. EVERYTHING you ever expect from a serious and respectable company, Fairmont has it all. I would recommend anybody, blindly, to work at this brand.
Pros
Excellent workplace culture
Cons
A great place to work with fun, motivated people. Career opportunities are fantastic. Pay and benefits are at par with industry standard. Fairmont makes you a brand that you want to be.
Great company to work for. Good work culture, amazing benefits and growth opportunities. I am still an employee and am happy working here. The only reason I want to leave is that I want to move back to Ontario.
Being in the Canadian rockies it has a breath taking view from the property. Property have different national colleagues which gives us to learn about different cultures and lifestyles.
As a housekeeping supervisor I was in charge of a team of room attendants. I would inspect all rooms to ensure cleanliness and maintenance issues were up to standard.
I completed my internship at Fairmont Hotel however, because of the cold weather I couldnt be able to live at -43C. I learned a lot and the management was amazing which opened doors for me after moving to Vancouver.