Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Engineer

- a typical day: check work requests, perform work. - what I learned: time management, work-life balance - management: good enough for workers, go above and beyond for guests. - workplace culture: very inclusive, lots of events - the hardest part of the job: not getting fat from all the treats - the most enjoyable part: the treats and appreciation for a job well done.
This work Placed is really a Very Fast Paced and busy property. I learned a Lot in this Place especially, Time management and High standard of Costumer service. I became more religious. I always pray everyday before I come to work.
So glad to work here! They truly respect you ad not just an employee but a human being with a life outside of work as well. Pay is awesome, benefits rock, food is delicious and my boss is fantastic! I really recommend coming to work at the Fairmont Pac Rim.
Pros
Benefits, Salary, Food, Staff, Location, Shifts
Cons
shift rotations including graveyards are not my cup of tea. However, hotel has quite a few colleagues that are fun to be around with. Work environment is also fine. Hardest part of the job is the graveyard shifts for me, but some people are OK with it
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Shift rotations
this company treat you really well.good benefits and hospitality . And you can grown up in here.people really nice and educated.Good communication and location