Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Deli Associate

Very very busy, staff perks are great, housing sucks unless you are in management, overall living in a great place and well looked after would recommend
It was a community and was amazing to work here. Customers were happy to be here for the most part because of how beautiful the location was. Management was amazing as well.
Pros
Amazing People
Cons
Icsolated.
My typical day started at either 6am or 12 o'clock at night. It required me to deal with major language barriers and to learn about more than the product the outlet sold. I was required to learn about the different services the hotel, and about the activities to do in the surrounding areas. The management was very professional and very down to earth. Truly cared about the issues and the concerns the entire staff had. The culture at the workplace was something like I've never experienced. Because it was such a secluded area, the people you work with become some of your best friends, and the people you spend the majority of your time with outside of work. The hardest part about the job was the language barriers that came from the high volumes of tourism. The most enjoyable part of the job was the location. There's nothing better than the Canadian Rockies.
Pros
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?