Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Babysitter/NannyReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,933 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The weekend to weekend hours was fairly good, especially because I am still in school. I learned about the workplace culture, everyone was very kind. The managers were very respectful and treated everyone equally.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,933 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Fairmont Hotels & Resorts with
Questions about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- What should you wear to an interview at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?12 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?7 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in a interview?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- What hours are required in shift work4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a better place to work?3 people answered
- How much the basic salary for kitchen steward?3 people answered