Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Saint Andrews, NB

Supervise employees by setting up and taking down banquets and meetings. Cross train in various areas of the resort. Work in the fresh air, sometimes on the beach. Long, but productive hours.
I really enjoyed my employment with Fairmont Hotels. Fun and energetic teams dedicated to great guest experiences. Awesome entry level positions for those looking to get in to the Hospitality industry.
Pros
Great Entry level employer
Cons
Salary has been stagnant
I loved this work as it expanded my knowledge, challenged me, My favorite part of the job was when co-workers left the difficult things for my shift! Co workers were great, aside from I received multiple comment cards and many wanting to meet me causing co-workers to feel unapreciated. I started taking my comments off the brag wall. The most enjoyable part of this work was meeting new people, winning awards for detailed service, and working unsupervised.
Pros
great hours, uniform provided as well as free dry cleaning for the uniforms.
Cons
by times feeling overwhelmed with calls and emails, when other staff seemed to be taking a lot of chit chats with front office staff.
Great as a summer job.You'll be able to create relationships with other employees due to living on site.Hardest part: leavingMost enjoyable: the area