Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Happiness score is 78 out of 100

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

If you enjoy travel, love selling and people, this may be a great fit for you. If you have the freedom to travel, there are opportunities that will be rewarding.
Very strong culture, big machine but still feel like family. Take great care of employees. They even support bottom performers and turn them into strong team members.
Cons
I would recommend anyone to work for this wonderful company. The work environment is peaceful and everyone is always smiling! I really enjoyed all of the fun events and enthusiastic co workers and always felt that I was appreciated and I felt we were fully prepared to take on this job from the very accomplished training! I have taken a lot of positive and professional manners and gained a lot of knowledge from working with Fairmont !!
Pros
Fantastic co Workers & Mentors
Cons
Difficult phone calls
Wonderful workplace with many opportunities for travel. Great, energetic workforce and lots of management support. Sales skills are key to maintaining good standings.
This is a very fun, attention to detail, flexible working environment. The people working at the center is like family and care about the staff as well as their work. This company offered great benefits.
Pros
Familiarization trips
Cons
Fun and Adventurous place to work. Was a pro work environment I would recommened anyone with the qualification to say yes to a position within the company.
Fairmont hotels and resorts is a very well known company. My colleagues are great and extremely knowledgeable. Great benefits as well. However, I am looking for a career that makes life at home/family time more possible. There isn't much room for advancements (shift seniority, etc.) and working overnights shifts is getting to be harder and harder being a mother to a 4 year old.
Pros
No travelling required as I am home based.
Cons
No room for advancement and I am also on overnight's/rotating shifts.
I loved working for Fairmont. I enjoyed my management, my office was clean and well stocked and the benefits were amazing. I was not feeling challenged in my position and would have preferred a position in the creative field.
Pros
free food, great travel benefits, excellent medical benefits, good management
Cons
overnight shifts, unchallenging work