Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Happiness score is 79 out of 100

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Hamilton, ON

computer to use with internet,tv with cable ,table tennis,provide rooms for staff that do not come from the island,meals three times a day at a minimum cost.
Pros
free internet
Cons
no growth for staff
It is a good place to work in terms of salary. Otherwise the work environment isnt a healthy one to work in. The team member knows their job but are not willing to earn anything new nor do they want to advance in their careers. The most enjoyable part of working in the company is working with a few team members who have positive vibes and see life in a different angel. They know when is the time to have fun and when is the time to focus in their work.
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed thereProvide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the companyEnsure a
Working in Hamilton Princess is fun. I enjoyed working with colleagues whose ethnicity is diverse. I am a freak of learning ethnic cuisines. So, I get perfect opportunities to learn new ethnic dishes such as Chinese, African and Caribbean. At the same time, I also share my knowledge in my ethnic cuisine, Indian. After my work, I can participate in the hotel provided recreational activities such as swimming, power walking and playing outdoor games. I always go to the hotel beach to swim. There, I can use beach toys, towels, and amenities fee of cost. I also get time to pursue my own hobbies such as karate, reading my favorite novels and writing short stories. While working, I come under a lot mental and physical stress. When I join the one of activities, I feel relaxed and ready to take more challenging work and stress. Even though I enjoy working in Hamilton Princess, I feel that I need to move on to learn new cuisines and better job opportunities that has more sustainable characters.
Pros
accommodation is provided at a reasonable price
Cons
some management staff not good
a teamwork place, look after each other, knowing people on personal level, meeting hotel guest from different part of the world, following strict guidlines
Pros
flexibility