Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Steward

Fast paced environment and the hotel is extremely busy in the summer months. The hotel is in a beautiful location in Canada and I would recommend people to go!

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Family oriented .

I love working in this company! This is the company i want to retire. . The workingEnvironment is awesome! You will feel valued and repected. I love the people working here.
Same role

good place to work

At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards.
Same location

Beautiful place to work, amazing staff and management.

Great work life balance and amazing people to work with in the Guest services department. They understand and encourage activities outside of work and try and let you have the best work life balance along with other amazing perks from the hotel. My favourite employer hands down.

Pros

Fun staff including team members and management, great work life balance, unreal starting salary, lots of growth potential, beautiful place to work, free staff cafeteria

Cons

Can get a bit stressful but you have support from your team- can sometimes be boring but again, you work with an amazing crew

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2