Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Positive and friendly work environment.

Typical day: Regular routine consists of collecting dirty dishes & culinary equipment to wash and distribute. If time is managed well, everything can go smoothly. Learned to manage time more effectively and prepare in advance for efficiency. Management usually interactive and nice. Workplace culture: Some discrimination between positions/duties. Hardest part: dealing with other staff member' negative emotions. Most enjoyable part: Good department (stewarding) encouraging teamwork and positive vibes.

Pros

Free food for staff

Cons

Not enough hours.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Family oriented .

I love working in this company! This is the company i want to retire. . The workingEnvironment is awesome! You will feel valued and repected. I love the people working here.
Same roleSame location

good place to work

At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards.
Same location

Very productive and very great place to work

I love working in a Fairmont hotel I really want to go back there I love my supervisors I learned so many things there it was really a pleasure working with the team love you Fairmont

Pros

Yes i always have free lunch and breakfast

Cons

I was working full-time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

1K

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Fairmont Hotels & Resorts with

• Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
  • Positive and friendly work environment.