Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

No communication, poor management

You put up with a lot from management, chefs, banquets & even staff. Don't get payed well, staff accom keeps going up but pay doesn't. They don't mange money well at all & a lot of important things fall to the side line (black mold in staff accom)

Pros

Experience, location

Cons

Poor management, poor communication, pay not worth the stress

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Family oriented .

I love working in this company! This is the company i want to retire. . The workingEnvironment is awesome! You will feel valued and repected. I love the people working here.
Same role

good place to work

At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards.
Same location

Colleagues will throw you under bus

My experience was very cutthroat with this company. I felt like I was killing myself only to get thrown under the bus by my boss on multiple occasions. The company protects people in high management positions and doesn’t care about anyone else. THE MOST TOXIC WORK ENVIRONMENT.

Pros

Health benefits and free meals

Cons

No recognition for hard work, toxic work environment, HR ignores complaints, overloaded with work, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2