Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
Happiness score is 76 out of 100Above average
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Great overall environment/workplace but the job was very stressful and physically demanding.

Overall, a great place to work. Benefits and pay are fantastic. Lots of culture in the workplace. Upward movement is difficult. I learned lots of teamwork and timing skills throughout my time with Fairmont Hotels and Resorts.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Happy Place to work peaceful

This Hotel Fairmont Royal York is the my work place that i can keep for ever, People who work with me are all Professional, polite,kind, and very respectful to each and every one.

Pros

Free lunch and Dinner even snack.

Cons

Just 8 hours
Same role

Good company, good wages but stressful work.

The colleagues there are mostly nice and supportive, with a few exceptions.Fairmont is an excellent company but the work is overwhelming the majority of the days. Always finished the days feeling drained and with no energy last to spend with my family.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Too much pressure
Same location

Great Place to work overall

It was a great and wonderful experience working for Fairmont, and honestly I really would love to work for them again one day, it's one of the best community environment there to work in. You are always engage in doing something community wise, lots of activities to keep you motivated, I have lots of great memories working there over the years, each department have their own goals to achieve, and sometimes you are rewarded for doing so, it's a excellent company that I can recommend for anyone of course, it's all up to you for making the best and takes nothing for granted.

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say, it's an amazing place to work for anyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2