Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Great company culture and fast paced learning emvironment

Great company to work and learn from, with plenty of room for advancement. Great for A type personalities, very fast paced. Guest experience is of the utmost importance.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Beautiful place to work, amazing staff and management.

Great work life balance and amazing people to work with in the Guest services department. They understand and encourage activities outside of work and try and let you have the best work life balance along with other amazing perks from the hotel. My favourite employer hands down.

Pros

Fun staff including team members and management, great work life balance, unreal starting salary, lots of growth potential, beautiful place to work, free staff cafeteria

Cons

Can get a bit stressful but you have support from your team- can sometimes be boring but again, you work with an amazing crew
Same roleSame location

A really nice place to work

I worked a Summer job at the Fairmont Waterfront. It is definitely fast-paced, but well structured and the team is really collaborative, and they have awesome team leaders. There's always something to learn. The work/life balance goes for each person differently, as most positions are rotating shift, and it's based on seniority.

Pros

Great work culture, discounts for employees
Same location

Very productive and very great place to work

I love working in a Fairmont hotel I really want to go back there I love my supervisors I learned so many things there it was really a pleasure working with the team love you Fairmont

Pros

Yes i always have free lunch and breakfast

Cons

I was working full-time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

1K

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Fairmont Hotels & Resorts with

• Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
  • Great company culture and fast paced learning emvironment