Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Great company, best benefits, fun workplace, fun loving employees

At work I enjoyed most is dealing with my colleagues, my typical day at work is engaging service with my colleagues. Accomplishing my daily task and routine with exceed expectations. I learned a lot of leadership techniques in which I applied on my daily shift. I learned that every person is different and treated the same. I learned the value of a TEAM and the importance of working as a team.The hardest part of my job is challenge but I am taking this in a positive way, every challenged that I made makes me a stronger and experienced person.

Pros

people empowerment, engaging service, values, good working environment

Cons

no friendly environment, no values

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Family oriented .

I love working in this company! This is the company i want to retire. . The workingEnvironment is awesome! You will feel valued and repected. I love the people working here.
Same role

good place to work

At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards.
Same location

Nothing good about Whistler’s location

Hands down the worst work environment I have ever worked in. The entire hotel puts money before it’s employees. Mental health is not only neglected but you are shamed if you bring it up. Please avoid the Fairmont Chateau Whistler at all cost. I am still recovering from the constant mental health break downs that this employer brought upon me. Save your self and find an employer that is building you up and teaches you about hospitality and all the amazing adventures it has to offer. Working here you will learn all the wrong ways.

Pros

Cons

Poor Management, no mental health help, toxic work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2