Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Good place to work in. Fun when it needs to be

3 October 2017
Typical day at work could be described as very challenging in every aspect of it in a good sense. I have learned hospitality skills that I did not possessed before. Everyone worked as a team. Hardest part is the rush time and the most enjoyable was working with great people and leaders from management.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
almost every day
Cons
Rush times had to be quick
26 December 2017
Same role
Royal Service Coordinator (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
fun place to work, but the schedules are only released weekly and one must sacrifice a lot to work there without getting fired. Otherwise great pay and benefits.
28 April 2021
Same location
Server / Supervisor (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It was a great and wonderful experience working for Fairmont, and honestly I really would love to work for them again one day, it's one of the best community environment there to work in. You are always engage in doing something community wise, lots of activities to keep you motivated, I have lots of great memories working there over the years, each department have their own goals to achieve, and sometimes you are rewarded for doing so, it's a excellent company that I can recommend for anyone of course, it's all up to you for making the best and takes nothing for granted.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
I really have nothing bad to say, it's an amazing place to work for anyone
11 March 2021
Same location
Assistant Server (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Friendly work environment. Experienced colleagues.Cooperative, helpful and Experienced managers.Great employee Benefit.Historical work place to work with one of the best hotel.
  1. Good place to work in. Fun when it needs to be