Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Good for hospitality experience

Working here allowed me to build more attention for minute detail as well as cleanliness and organization. Work expectations were too far fetched: clean 16 rooms, 30 minutes each, when in reality it takes at least an hour. Seems as if management has never worked as an attendant therefore they do not understand the conditions we put up with which in turn leaves it nearly impossible to do 16 rooms in 8 hours.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Happy Place to work peaceful

This Hotel Fairmont Royal York is the my work place that i can keep for ever, People who work with me are all Professional, polite,kind, and very respectful to each and every one.

Pros

Free lunch and Dinner even snack.

Cons

Just 8 hours
Same role

Good company, good wages but stressful work.

The colleagues there are mostly nice and supportive, with a few exceptions.Fairmont is an excellent company but the work is overwhelming the majority of the days. Always finished the days feeling drained and with no energy last to spend with my family.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Too much pressure
Same location

Exciting place to work. Great opportunity to receive experience in so many different areas.

I thoroughly enjoyed the work I did. It is a wonderful opportunity to try to turn moments into memories for our guests each and every day. It is also a privilege to work with a group of highly talented people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2