Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

22 August 2020
Fairmont is like a family to me I love all my colleague and all managers. And the benefits are very good. All I can say is working in Fairmont Royal York is a remarkable.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Always do overtime
8 April 2021
Same role
Room Attendant (Current Employee) - 100 Front st. West
This Hotel Fairmont Royal York is the my work place that i can keep for ever, People who work with me are all Professional, polite,kind, and very respectful to each and every one.
Pros
Free lunch and Dinner even snack.
Cons
Just 8 hours
30 March 2021
Same role
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
The colleagues there are mostly nice and supportive, with a few exceptions.Fairmont is an excellent company but the work is overwhelming the majority of the days. Always finished the days feeling drained and with no energy last to spend with my family.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Too much pressure
28 April 2021
Same location
Server / Supervisor (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It was a great and wonderful experience working for Fairmont, and honestly I really would love to work for them again one day, it's one of the best community environment there to work in. You are always engage in doing something community wise, lots of activities to keep you motivated, I have lots of great memories working there over the years, each department have their own goals to achieve, and sometimes you are rewarded for doing so, it's a excellent company that I can recommend for anyone of course, it's all up to you for making the best and takes nothing for granted.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
I really have nothing bad to say, it's an amazing place to work for anyone
  1. Fairmont is like a family to me I love all my colleague and all managers are so nice and approachable.