Fairmont Hotels & Resorts logo
View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Depends on Location

Overall, very good. You will likely be in a spectacular location and should take advantage of that if you can. If you are somebody who can adopt a company ethos and perform consistently then you will do very well. Good employers to me. Though I can can only comment on one branch.

Pros

Travel opportunity, Great brand

Cons

Shift work, seasonal/feast or famine

3.0Job security/advancement

Family oriented .

I love working in this company! This is the company i want to retire. . The workingEnvironment is awesome! You will feel valued and repected. I love the people working here.

good place to work

At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards.

No communication, poor management

You put up with a lot from management, chefs, banquets & even staff. Don't get payed well, staff accom keeps going up but pay doesn't. They don't mange money well at all & a lot of important things fall to the side line (black mold in staff accom)

Pros

Experience, location

Cons

Poor management, poor communication, pay not worth the stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2