Fairmont Banff Springs
View all Fairmont Banff Springs reviews

Fairmont Banff Springs

Fairmont Banff Springs Employee Review

Great Property to work at while you're young

I worked for the Fairmont Banff Springs for about 5 years and have worked at a few of their properties over the years. I can honestly say that the Banff Springs was the best.All workplaces have their drawbacks but I felt supported by my management here, my coworkers really did feel like my family (part of that is living on-site for sure) and I felt like any time "company kool-aid" was offered it didn't insult your intelligence.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Amazing place to work where every weekend can be a vacation!!

Amazing place to work and a brilliant leadership team. Due to the size and nature of the property, everyday would be challenging and stressful, but with the standards that are laid out and followed, working here seems easy. Surrounded by mountains there is a lot to explore and the days off are never boring!
Same location

Inclusion and cultural diversity is always present

Fairmont Banff Spring is great company here in Canada.I would like to go back here after my schooling.I felt very much welcome eversince I joined the company.I always excited to come to work eventbou
Same location

Castle in the Rockies

Worked here for 10 plus years have lots of memories good and also bad but mostly good. Best part is you get to live and enjoy the beautiful Rockies.Like any other hotel you have to be fast paced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Banff Springs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement