Fairfield Inn & Suites  logo
Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Found 65 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,310 reviews

Not a bad place to work fact paced

I was hired in Dec at the Marriott in kincardine ontarioI enjoyed working there people were friendly but two many bosses. We were told to take our time and clean thoroughly , dishes cupboards, oven etc. But to many rooms to clean aday .for what management wants you to do in each room , its impossible to do 14 rooms aday especially up and down the elevators constantly as tbere is not enough sheets or towels to go around. I would do it again if wasnt rushed 6 or 7 rooms a day no more.one will tell you stuff the other the opposite. To confusing. But i enjoyed it. If I could or allowed I would go back 😀

Cons

Not bad hours

overall is rating is good

i have enjoyed very much while working at this location. i enjoyed meeting and helping different people. my co-worker and management was good, i never had any hardest part of work but sometime in winter when snow is falling and we have lot of hockey games players , those kids were giving hard time sometime.

Pros

Cons

never

Un travail de main

Le manuelle avant tout, mon atout. Pour un travail de perfection avoir eu autant de plaisir a y travailler j'en retient beaucoup.

Office Environment

A typical day included answering the phones, making/adjusting/cancelling reservations. Any filing, ordering or various other clerical duites I preformed while checking guests into the hotel and assuring the general upkeep of the hotel was preformed.I learned a lot about customer service and working in a professional environment.

its good

for me im ok with my position that sometimes as a laundry, breakfast coordinator or a housekeeper.co-workers were friendly.nothing is hard working at the hotel.if you have tips from our guest...

Jobs at Fairfield Inn & Suites