Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Culture reviews

Great people to work with and very hard working. Flexible hours when needed. Some guests can be demanding but most are polite. Management is great and there when you need them.
I learned a lot while working there .I had a great experience .everyone was cooperative. Looking foreword to work there in future again. Overall it was fun being there.
Manager is very helpful, very supportive of staff and schedule issues. Very laid back and not strict so staff are motivated to work and get along with others.
Great place to work just no advancement available for me.Great place to learn about the hospitality business.Great team environment.Fantastic management team.
Management was awesome. Really cared about their employees and meetings were productive. Staff were happy and everyone worked as a team. Communication was great as well which is important.
Best part about the job is you can work on your own, for the most part. The worst part is the time limits that are set, are sometime hard to manage. In the summer it is very hot in the hallways,and in the winter the hours can be hard to get, as it does slow down. The people are nice there, for the most part, and everyone seems to get along. People will help out others, when needed. Some management are very nice, and pleasant. I learned a lot there, and I will always be thankful for the lessons learned.
Pros
Sometimes off early
Cons
Can be stressful
Unless your friends with management, There is no advancement here. Co- Workers are great, friendly, helpful. Management does not care about its workers.
Cared about their customers experience to the hotel. Had very high standards to cleanliness. Competitive rates with other hotels Teamwork was high with all the employees.
Working with the old team was absolutely amazing! However, when new management becomes difficult to work with, the job becomes a lot harder in many different ways.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
I love my job, great work environment, teamwork and great workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of my job is when guests tell you that they had a great stay and that you've made them feel at home :).
Pros
Great Team
An enjoyable place to work at. Learned a lot on FOSSE system Good Management & Team The hardest part of job is when we're lacking rooms for guest Enjoyable part is when we see that guest appreciates every single effort we're extending just to make their stay pleasant and enjoyable
A day in this hotel is fun and productive at the same time. I learned that team work really help us all to achieve a certain goal. The management are all supportive and my co workers too. The hardest part of the job is during our peak season and it's really tough as the job is physical but we get to encounter different people with different views.