Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

Only worked for them for a few days till I found another job as I was on call, also there was no schedule so you had to wait for the owner to call in the morning. The pay was an insult,
Pros
The housekeeping staff were nice
Cons
Not good pay
I learned a lot while working there .I had a great experience .everyone was cooperative. Looking foreword to work there in future again. Overall it was fun being there.
I love their life balance/take care program for their employees. Their equally treatment and fair benefits making me having enough and sufficient in everyday life.
Management was awesome. Really cared about their employees and meetings were productive. Staff were happy and everyone worked as a team. Communication was great as well which is important.
A day in this hotel is fun and productive at the same time. I learned that team work really help us all to achieve a certain goal. The management are all supportive and my co workers too. The hardest part of the job is during our peak season and it's really tough as the job is physical but we get to encounter different people with different views.