Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Nice hotel to work for. Salary is very low for the industry and being in the basic airport area. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. Management and owner are similar to other companies.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Very low salary. Very difficult to get benefits.
Unless your friends with management, There is no advancement here. Co- Workers are great, friendly, helpful. Management does not care about its workers.
My experience and success opinion Customer care is a crucial element of business success. Every contact with my customers have with me business is an opportunity for me to improve my reputation with them and increase the likelihood of further sales. From your telephone manner to the efficiency of your order-fulfillment systems, almost every aspect of my business affects the way your customers view my business. But there are also specific programs for me,what can put in place to increase your levels of customer care of any company.
My day of work starts at night. I have learned the proper ways of night auditing, how to balance work sheets and how to properly enter data in the bookkeeping program.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fairfield Inn & Suites ?