Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Reviews for Housekeeper/Laundry

My day of work would be going in the morning wait for the supervisor to come in to divided rooms up between housekeeper that are in that day. i would empty trash cans in and out . I learned who to trust and not to trust .Management is fair but needs to listen more to the housekeepers not the supervisor . Workplace is friendly to a point on the guest . The hardest part being a housekeeper is how many rooms you get and if you get a room from a hooker or someone that has done drugs in the room we have to strip everything down and flip mattress and box spring to make sure no other drugs are left behind and vacuum under box spring and around it and also always make sure no trash behind night stands and pullout couch if one is not the room . The enjoyable part is about being a housekeeper is finding a stuffed animal and making some little child happy again and also making friends that don't advantage of you .
Pros
Hours, and some tips when you don't get them taken from you
Cons
to many rooms.
i have never worked in such a horrible place, shame on etkins for letting this mistreatment happen. people and other staff members belittled me, yelled at me made me feel bad.
Pros
one free 10 min break.
Cons
horrible staff and management.