Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Reviews in Oakville, ON

Love working at Fairfield Inn. Always look forward to meeting new people and satisfying by solving their issues. The Management is very understanding and likes working with their employees with their scheduling and hours. Working here for so long has brought a lot of maturity in my work ethics, working with different people have taught me how to cooperate with different individuals because of which my co-worker respect me significantly. I love challenges and I always try my level best to always accomplish each and every obstacle, but the hardest part is the hours of work since I work over nights. All in all I think the best part about this job is to meet new people and to learn from them and to use the experience in the future.
Pros
To meet new people
Cons
Over night shifts
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
I love my job, great work environment, teamwork and great workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of my job is when guests tell you that they had a great stay and that you've made them feel at home :).
Pros
Great Team
for me im ok with my position that sometimes as a laundry, breakfast coordinator or a housekeeper.co-workers were friendly.nothing is hard working at the hotel.if you have tips from our guest...