Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

You can have a locker, and you can be off early on some occasions.

20 February 2019
Best part about the job is you can work on your own, for the most part. The worst part is the time limits that are set, are sometime hard to manage. In the summer it is very hot in the hallways,and in the winter the hours can be hard to get, as it does slow down. The people are nice there, for the most part, and everyone seems to get along. People will help out others, when needed. Some management are very nice, and pleasant. I learned a lot there, and I will always be thankful for the lessons learned.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Sometimes off early
Cons
Can be stressful
18 December 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
10 October 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Manager did not show up to my interview, was interviewed by someone else, they didn't even ask for my resume and I was hired on the spot.-I was told the position was full time: it was only 5.5 hours/day, 5 days/week.-I was not given a lunch, but had 30 min taken off my pay each shift.-The manager is a horrible person, screamed at someone and made them cry in front of me on my first day, treats everyone there terribly.-Everyone other than the manager was quite nice, but not worth it to have to work with that manager.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
everything else
19 February 2017
Same location
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
i have never worked in such a horrible place, shame on etkins for letting this mistreatment happen. people and other staff members belittled me, yelled at me made me feel bad.
Pros
one free 10 min break.
Cons
horrible staff and management.
  1. You can have a locker, and you can be off early on some occasions.