Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Working at the Fairfield Inn and Suites is a great experience.

2 February 2015
At the Fairfield Inn and Suites there are many different people that you get to meet. They are all very friendly and supportive, you are always treated like family. The staff members all get along with each other and it makes for a pleasurable experience. There are usually some bumpy roads that we face, but we all stick together and help each other get through the tough situations.
3.0Job security/advancement
18 December 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
10 October 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Manager did not show up to my interview, was interviewed by someone else, they didn't even ask for my resume and I was hired on the spot.-I was told the position was full time: it was only 5.5 hours/day, 5 days/week.-I was not given a lunch, but had 30 min taken off my pay each shift.-The manager is a horrible person, screamed at someone and made them cry in front of me on my first day, treats everyone there terribly.-Everyone other than the manager was quite nice, but not worth it to have to work with that manager.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
everything else
26 May 2020
Same location
Night Auditor (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Nice hotel to work for. Salary is very low for the industry and being in the basic airport area. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. Management and owner are similar to other companies.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Very low salary. Very difficult to get benefits.
  1. Working at the Fairfield Inn and Suites is a great experience.