Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Was a good job

26 January 2015
I left the job because of transportation, i took the bus so wasnt always easy to get to work whitch i barley ever missed a day. The pay was not enough for my bills and life style plus i need to move up in the world. I would love to go back to school to finish and finally feel free from not finishing.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great people i worked with, guests are wonderful.
Cons
cant live off of how much i got payed.
18 December 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
10 October 2020
Same roleSame location
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Manager did not show up to my interview, was interviewed by someone else, they didn't even ask for my resume and I was hired on the spot.-I was told the position was full time: it was only 5.5 hours/day, 5 days/week.-I was not given a lunch, but had 30 min taken off my pay each shift.-The manager is a horrible person, screamed at someone and made them cry in front of me on my first day, treats everyone there terribly.-Everyone other than the manager was quite nice, but not worth it to have to work with that manager.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
everything else
20 March 2019
Same location
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Was hired to work 2 shifts, treated poorly and then fired by a person who was not my superior. They lied and gave no feed back of what I was doing wrong. I wouldn't recommend