Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ
Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  Employee Review

overall is rating is good

15 June 2013
i have enjoyed very much while working at this location. i enjoyed meeting and helping different people. my co-worker and management was good, i never had any hardest part of work but sometime in winter when snow is falling and we have lot of hockey games players , those kids were giving hard time sometime.
Pros
Cons
never
26 May 2020
Same location
Night Auditor (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Nice hotel to work for. Salary is very low for the industry and being in the basic airport area. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. Management and owner are similar to other companies.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Very low salary. Very difficult to get benefits.
2 February 2015
Same location
Housekeeping (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
At the Fairfield Inn and Suites there are many different people that you get to meet. They are all very friendly and supportive, you are always treated like family. The staff members all get along with each other and it makes for a pleasurable experience. There are usually some bumpy roads that we face, but we all stick together and help each other get through the tough situations.
10 February 2021
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Former Employee) - Marroitt kincardine ontario
I was hired in Dec at the Marriott in kincardine ontarioI enjoyed working there people were friendly but two many bosses. We were told to take our time and clean thoroughly , dishes cupboards, oven etc. But to many rooms to clean aday .for what management wants you to do in each room , its impossible to do 14 rooms aday especially up and down the elevators constantly as tbere is not enough sheets or towels to go around. I would do it again if wasnt rushed 6 or 7 rooms a day no more.one will tell you stuff the other the opposite. To confusing. But i enjoyed it. If I could or allowed I would go back šŸ˜€
Cons
Not bad hours