Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Nice place to work

30 October 2018
Cared about their customers experience to the hotel. Had very high standards to cleanliness. Competitive rates with other hotels Teamwork was high with all the employees.
4.0Job security/advancement
18 December 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
10 October 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Manager did not show up to my interview, was interviewed by someone else, they didn't even ask for my resume and I was hired on the spot.-I was told the position was full time: it was only 5.5 hours/day, 5 days/week.-I was not given a lunch, but had 30 min taken off my pay each shift.-The manager is a horrible person, screamed at someone and made them cry in front of me on my first day, treats everyone there terribly.-Everyone other than the manager was quite nice, but not worth it to have to work with that manager.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
everything else
13 August 2018
Same roleSame location
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Former Employee) - Greater Sudbury, ON
Good job to have if you like to clean in a timely manner. Nice facility to work in and the staff was nice. Good exercise while working is my idea of a good job.