Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Nice hotel but huge Management issues

25 July 2019
Perfect for a short term job. Not a place for stability and no respect of seniority. If you want to growing up in a compagny, better to apply elsewhere.
18 December 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
10 October 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Manager did not show up to my interview, was interviewed by someone else, they didn't even ask for my resume and I was hired on the spot.-I was told the position was full time: it was only 5.5 hours/day, 5 days/week.-I was not given a lunch, but had 30 min taken off my pay each shift.-The manager is a horrible person, screamed at someone and made them cry in front of me on my first day, treats everyone there terribly.-Everyone other than the manager was quite nice, but not worth it to have to work with that manager.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
everything else
6 November 2020
Same location
Room supervisor (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Management see people who really works hard and job well done, and gets rewarded, and best things get promoted. Always positive, and with a smile to make every guest and co workers happy and satisfied.
Cons
No paid sick leave
  1. Nice hotel but huge Management issues