Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Long hours, unappreciated

10 June 2019
The management was horrible. Expected you to work doubles, then return back in 4 hours. You could never plan your life because you were always there. My friend passed away, and after working 2 weeks of double shifts with one day off, they fired me because I got a doctor's note saying I needed a couple days to regain my mental health. They did it over voicemail.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
17 December 2019
Same role
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
can be really slow at times which means hours are cut so if you are a single person relying on a full time position it can be difficult. I like the multicultural environment keeps things fun and inviting non Canadians are really happy overall to be working and hearing and listening to their stories makes more and more grateful to be a Canadian and it constantly reminds me to be grateful.
31 May 2019
Same role
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) - Kincardine, ON
I started working a couple months ago and at first it was amazing till my old boss quit then the owners brought in this unqualified person and lets just say the place lost a lot of people because of dirty rooms, rats, bugs etc... and not to mention refusing to pay employees and overworking others
Pros
Cons
3 December 2019
Same location
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
Do not have much to say about this company. The staff tho were great to work with. Just many differences between management/ supervisors. Overall tho enjoyed my time with other stuff.