Fairfield Inn & Suites  logo
Fairfield Inn & Suites
View all Fairfield Inn & Suites  reviews

Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

I did volunteer work Fairfield Inn and suites. I have learn many skills at this place and it helped me in my studies.

While doing volunteer work at Fairfield Inn, I have learn many job skills like as:- breakfast attendant, housekeeping and front desk. Morover, I get knowledge about team work and many more skills.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great

Great people to work with and very hard working. Flexible hours when needed. Some guests can be demanding but most are polite. Management is great and there when you need them.
Same location

AMazing but challenging

Working with the old team was absolutely amazing! However, when new management becomes difficult to work with, the job becomes a lot harder in many different ways.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Same location

Great management! Bad owners!

Working here has been such a bad experience. Really low pay and the owners tend to get involved so much. You can work your butt off for them and they still can not appreciate it. Working team is great minus the housekeeping manager. So unprofessional! Not worth it to work for bad ownership!

Pros

Management and staff team

Cons

Bad owners and low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Inn & Suites . Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement