Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

High quality beverage and food

29 May 2020
Friendly employees and employers, the first day is always hard but with their help, I am more relaxed than ever. The company is very concerned about their employees' physical and mental health.
5.0Job security/advancement
18 October 2019
Same location
HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
It’s okay it’s fine it’s alright it’s a job I don’t know what else to say. Pay is fine work is fine job is hard labour and gets exhausting sometimes but it’s alright.
28 May 2021
Housekeeper (Current Employee) - Guelph, ON
Employess dont get paid what they are worth. They want you to finish at specific times without regular working hours. Only get 4 hrs per shift if that. And if theres longer times they tell you to hurry up.
10 February 2021
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Former Employee) - Marroitt kincardine ontario
I was hired in Dec at the Marriott in kincardine ontarioI enjoyed working there people were friendly but two many bosses. We were told to take our time and clean thoroughly , dishes cupboards, oven etc. But to many rooms to clean aday .for what management wants you to do in each room , its impossible to do 14 rooms aday especially up and down the elevators constantly as tbere is not enough sheets or towels to go around. I would do it again if wasnt rushed 6 or 7 rooms a day no more.one will tell you stuff the other the opposite. To confusing. But i enjoyed it. If I could or allowed I would go back 😀
Cons
Not bad hours
  1. High quality beverage and food