Fairfield Inn & Suites  logo
View all Fairfield Inn & Suites  reviews

Fairfield Inn & Suites

Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Great

Great people to work with and very hard working. Flexible hours when needed. Some guests can be demanding but most are polite. Management is great and there when you need them.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I did volunteer work Fairfield Inn and suites. I have learn many skills at this place and it helped me in my studies.

While doing volunteer work at Fairfield Inn, I have learn many job skills like as:- breakfast attendant, housekeeping and front desk. Morover, I get knowledge about team work and many more skills.
Same location

Everybody or all employees help each other especially at housekeeping department, front desk.

Management see people who really works hard and job well done, and gets rewarded, and best things get promoted. Always positive, and with a smile to make every guest and co workers happy and satisfied.

Cons

No paid sick leave
Same location

Nice hotel but huge Management issues

Perfect for a short term job. Not a place for stability and no respect of seniority. If you want to growing up in a compagny, better to apply elsewhere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Inn & Suites . Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement