Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Good atmosphere and co-workers. Low salary

26 May 2020
Nice hotel to work for. Salary is very low for the industry and being in the basic airport area. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. Management and owner are similar to other companies.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Very low salary. Very difficult to get benefits.
1 November 2018
Same role
Night auditor (Current Employee) - Moncton, NB
Unless your friends with management, There is no advancement here. Co- Workers are great, friendly, helpful. Management does not care about its workers.
28 September 2015
Same role
Night Auditor (Former Employee) - Dorval, QC
My experience and success opinion Customer care is a crucial element of business success. Every contact with my customers have with me business is an opportunity for me to improve my reputation with them and increase the likelihood of further sales. From your telephone manner to the efficiency of your order-fulfillment systems, almost every aspect of my business affects the way your customers view my business. But there are also specific programs for me,what can put in place to increase your levels of customer care of any company.
2 February 2015
Same location
Housekeeping (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
At the Fairfield Inn and Suites there are many different people that you get to meet. They are all very friendly and supportive, you are always treated like family. The staff members all get along with each other and it makes for a pleasurable experience. There are usually some bumpy roads that we face, but we all stick together and help each other get through the tough situations.
  1. Good atmosphere and co-workers. Low salary