Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Experience

28 September 2015
My experience and success opinion Customer care is a crucial element of business success. Every contact with my customers have with me business is an opportunity for me to improve my reputation with them and increase the likelihood of further sales. From your telephone manner to the efficiency of your order-fulfillment systems, almost every aspect of my business affects the way your customers view my business. But there are also specific programs for me,what can put in place to increase your levels of customer care of any company.
4.0Job security/advancement
26 May 2020
Same role
Night Auditor (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Nice hotel to work for. Salary is very low for the industry and being in the basic airport area. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. Management and owner are similar to other companies.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Very low salary. Very difficult to get benefits.
1 November 2018
Same role
Night auditor (Current Employee) - Moncton, NB
Unless your friends with management, There is no advancement here. Co- Workers are great, friendly, helpful. Management does not care about its workers.
30 May 2013
Same location
Femme de chambre (Former Employee) - Dorval, QC
Le manuelle avant tout, mon atout. Pour un travail de perfection avoir eu autant de plaisir a y travailler j'en retient beaucoup.