Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  logo
View all Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  reviews

Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ

Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  Employee Review

Excellant employer

Great place to work just no advancement available for me.Great place to learn about the hospitality business.Great team environment.Fantastic management team.

2.0Job security/advancement

Too labouress for the pay

Employess dont get paid what they are worth. They want you to finish at specific times without regular working hours. Only get 4 hrs per shift if that. And if theres longer times they tell you to hurry up.

Not a bad place to work fact paced

I was hired in Dec at the Marriott in kincardine ontarioI enjoyed working there people were friendly but two many bosses. We were told to take our time and clean thoroughly , dishes cupboards, oven etc. But to many rooms to clean aday .for what management wants you to do in each room , its impossible to do 14 rooms aday especially up and down the elevators constantly as tbere is not enough sheets or towels to go around. I would do it again if wasnt rushed 6 or 7 rooms a day no more.one will tell you stuff the other the opposite. To confusing. But i enjoyed it. If I could or allowed I would go back šŸ˜€

Cons

Not bad hours

Potentially not a good place to

Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ . Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement