Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ
Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  Employee Review

Don't even consider working here

31 May 2019
I started working a couple months ago and at first it was amazing till my old boss quit then the owners brought in this unqualified person and lets just say the place lost a lot of people because of dirty rooms, rats, bugs etc... and not to mention refusing to pay employees and overworking others
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
17 December 2019
Same role
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
can be really slow at times which means hours are cut so if you are a single person relying on a full time position it can be difficult. I like the multicultural environment keeps things fun and inviting non Canadians are really happy overall to be working and hearing and listening to their stories makes more and more grateful to be a Canadian and it constantly reminds me to be grateful.
10 June 2019
Same role
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
The management was horrible. Expected you to work doubles, then return back in 4 hours. You could never plan your life because you were always there. My friend passed away, and after working 2 weeks of double shifts with one day off, they fired me because I got a doctor's note saying I needed a couple days to regain my mental health. They did it over voicemail.
Pros
Meet new people
10 February 2021
Same location
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Former Employee) - Marroitt kincardine ontario
I was hired in Dec at the Marriott in kincardine ontarioI enjoyed working there people were friendly but two many bosses. We were told to take our time and clean thoroughly , dishes cupboards, oven etc. But to many rooms to clean aday .for what management wants you to do in each room , its impossible to do 14 rooms aday especially up and down the elevators constantly as tbere is not enough sheets or towels to go around. I would do it again if wasnt rushed 6 or 7 rooms a day no more.one will tell you stuff the other the opposite. To confusing. But i enjoyed it. If I could or allowed I would go back šŸ˜€
Cons
Not bad hours
  1. Don't even consider working here