Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Do not work here!!!!

26 April 2019
Literally the worst company I have ever worked for. They expect the world of you and don't give you any credit when you give it to them. They keep hiring people and then before three months probation is up they fire them because its cheap labour. I loved it when I first started but as I worked there i saw how truly bad this company is. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
25 January 2020
Same role
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) - Vernon, BC
It’s fine, they’re flexible and nice enough. But they are sneaky and things aren’t always what they seem, if you pay attention you’ll notice some poor moral ethics being demonstrated, too bad, cause otherwise the job is pretty great
Pros
Job is easy
Cons
Owner has two faces
28 August 2019
Same role
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
The work environment at this location is extremely toxic. One employee that works the front counter terrorizes the rest of the employees with rudeness and incompetence but do to familial relations nothing is done about it. Constant criticism and negativity from management with absolutely no positive reinforcement. Ownership lacks the skills to be considered professional, well employing a manager with absolutely no management skills. Problems are left for the employees to deal with with no help from management. Brand standard are only followed when it’s convenient for management. If you would like a job with little to no training, no assistance from management, where familial relationships are more important than professionalism, low pay and no benefits this is the job for you.
4 February 2014
Same location
Oakville- Night Auditor (Current Employee) - Toronto, Oakville.
My day of work starts at night. I have learned the proper ways of night auditing, how to balance work sheets and how to properly enter data in the bookkeeping program.