Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites  Employee Review

Decent steady work but...

14 November 2019
Management was unreasonable. At the start I was given a list of tasks to be done by end of shift. It was easy. After some time management started to ask an unreasonable amount of extra tasks and the work load became too much for the time given. I was expected to clean two hotels in the same time I was given to clean just one before, it was not enough time to properly clean both hotels and it became stressful
18 December 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.
10 October 2020
Same role
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Manager did not show up to my interview, was interviewed by someone else, they didn't even ask for my resume and I was hired on the spot.-I was told the position was full time: it was only 5.5 hours/day, 5 days/week.-I was not given a lunch, but had 30 min taken off my pay each shift.-The manager is a horrible person, screamed at someone and made them cry in front of me on my first day, treats everyone there terribly.-Everyone other than the manager was quite nice, but not worth it to have to work with that manager.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
everything else
3 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
Do not have much to say about this company. The staff tho were great to work with. Just many differences between management/ supervisors. Overall tho enjoyed my time with other stuff.