Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  logo
View all Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  reviews

Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ

Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ  Employee Review

Breakfast Ambassador

Nice staff, clean, not overly big hotel it's around 83 rooms. It can get quite busy for 1 person to setup, maintain and tear down breakfast buffet. Also maintain dining area and coffee station. Very early hours. Up at 4am to be at work for 5am. No buses at that time so you need a vehicle or a ride to work.

4.0Job security/advancement

Too labouress for the pay

Employess dont get paid what they are worth. They want you to finish at specific times without regular working hours. Only get 4 hrs per shift if that. And if theres longer times they tell you to hurry up.

Not a bad place to work fact paced

I was hired in Dec at the Marriott in kincardine ontarioI enjoyed working there people were friendly but two many bosses. We were told to take our time and clean thoroughly , dishes cupboards, oven etc. But to many rooms to clean aday .for what management wants you to do in each room , its impossible to do 14 rooms aday especially up and down the elevators constantly as tbere is not enough sheets or towels to go around. I would do it again if wasnt rushed 6 or 7 rooms a day no more.one will tell you stuff the other the opposite. To confusing. But i enjoyed it. If I could or allowed I would go back šŸ˜€

Cons

Not bad hours

Potentially not a good place to

Management was poor they put someone in management after working there 2 weeks and didn't even consider other employees that was there for years. Environment was horrible would not reccomend this place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Inn & SuitesĀ . Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement