FACES Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits
Very fullfilling
Associate Board Member (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 January 2017
This is a volunteer work, thus very rewarding. Gives you a great sense of purpose and greatly rewarding. Joined to make a difference in the community and this is the perfect opportunity to do that.
Closed down
Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2016
I enjoyed working here but the club went out of business, so there is not much left to say about it. The owner was great to work for.
excelent experience with makeup
Professional Makeup Artist, Cashier and Key holder (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON .Dufferin mall8 June 2014
working at faces is fun, but it gets really boring when there is no costumer and because you have to work only by yourself. I learned a lot about the makeup, about costumes: how to become friends with costumers so they come again. I have a very good relationship with my co-workers, it is very important to have respect for each other and always try to help each other. I really want to work for the company that grows ,which is Sephora. Faces is just a franchiser which has no future. There is no hard parts in this job. I love working with makeup and I really enjoy shaping ,waxing peoples eyebrows.
Pros
no breaks
Cons
less hours