F5 Networks Employee Review

Growing company with a great technology focus
Major Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 February 2019
A typical varied on my travel schedule. I covered 15 names Commercial Accounts - depending if I had meeting at Wachovia (where I spent a lot of time) I would coordinate, with local partners, Systems Engineers to visit 2 -3 other local clients/partners in North Carolina ie. Bank of America, Duke Energy, EMC, Forysthe.

Every day I committed to working with inside sales prospecting new business, reviewing Dun and Bradstreet information and the companies web-site and Linked-in.

What I learned from management - they encourage you to engage Senior Management and will support your larger initiatives- including setting up Customer Engagement at the Corporate Office in Seattle and will enable you to accompany the client even if the total client solution required you to travel with the client to a partners office in another city (San Jose). Total client success.

F5 Networks also arms sales on competitive information.

Other F5 Networks Employee Reviews

No integrity
NSE 2 (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MA6 July 2019
As I said, the integrity of this company was next to zero. No loyalty. They tried their hardest to make sure you didn’t get your quarterly bonus. It seemed like they were always looking for ways to trip you up
Perfect place for burnout
Sr. Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA18 June 2019
f5 is working on too many initiatives without clear priorities. They do not focus on continuous improvement, employee development or work/life balance. If you raise concerns, you will be told to either get on board or get off the train.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at F5 Networks. Our community is ready to answer.