F12.net

F12.net Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB5 reviews
If you are looking for a company that is growing and you're looking to make your mark, F12 is it. There are challenges at all levels of the team, and F12 will make sure you have what you need.

Education can be paid for if you're looking to enhance your skills in your field.

Monthly 1on1s are your opportunity to have structured feedback from your manager, as well as to give feedback, but that doesn't mean your manager is available then. They are available when you need them, but will empower you to make decisions that are right for the client, and for the team.
Pros
Fast Growth, Great Team, Lots of Challenges, Customer Service Focused
Cons
Hard Work
I was offered a significant amount of training from the start and was made to feel a part of the business. The company is growing quickly, there are a lot of changes, but the management team has done a good job communicating what's coming. I've been given a clear career path. They've done a good job of creating an environment that is fun and professional and which is reflected in how they service their customers. They're obsessive about the customer experience and they invest a lot in staff activities - the people I work with are awesome.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Hard work
I have been here for 5 years and it's amazing. I have advanced through the company through hardwork. They appreciate the people and what they bring to the table.
Have been working at this company for almost 4 years. Never had anything that was not expected from a normal job, Great culture and environment. Would recommend it to anyone starting their career.
I have worked around a few other companies and this has been the greatest company by far. Great culture, great pay and great opportunities. Great mgmt