F12.net
F12.net Employee Review

Horrible Management

10 July 2020
Management has no actual experience of managing the team. No matter how hard you work, if you are not a suckup to the managers, its not good enough. Most of the co-workers liked the job but hated the management there.
Pros
Get to learn a lot quickly, Benefits
Cons
Management, No Job training, Poorly Structured Salaries, Long Days
22 August 2020
Computer Technician (Former Employee) - Nelson, BC
Terrible cult like atmosphere. Terrible managers. Terrible pay (that I was lied to about). Terrible job stability as you can be laid off at zero notice after literally no criticism of your performance at any point (and, actually constant talk about how important and valued you are).

Genuinely a group of gas-lighting sociopaths, I worked under a manager who is one of the worst people I have ever met (every one of my co-workers felt the same way). The higher-ups loved him no matter how bad he is at his job, because he's good at kissing their butts.
Pros
Attractive offices
Cons
Terrible managers, no job security, lies, bad pay, toxic work culture
17 March 2020
IT Analyst/NOC Technician (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
I was treated as an asset, not an employee. It was a good place to work in terms of the co-workers I had and the work I had to do. However, management was not honest and changed their minds about important subjects often.
17 October 2018
Employee (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
If you are looking for a company that is growing and you're looking to make your mark, F12 is it. There are challenges at all levels of the team, and F12 will make sure you have what you need.

Education can be paid for if you're looking to enhance your skills in your field.

Monthly 1on1s are your opportunity to have structured feedback from your manager, as well as to give feedback, but that doesn't mean your manager is available then. They are available when you need them, but will empower you to make decisions that are right for the client, and for the team.
Pros
Fast Growth, Great Team, Lots of Challenges, Customer Service Focused
Cons
Hard Work